February 14, 2010

How Great Thou Art

Look at what God can do with simple very cold water!  He is quite the Artist.....


Normally I would be at work this time of day, but last Monday (2/8/10) I scheduled a vacation day.  When I looked out the windows I couldn't get outside with my camera quick enough.  What a beautful sight!





The above picture was taken several years ago, but it is the same theme...... frozen fog...... although that day it wasn't anywhere near as cold as it has been here lately.  If it was these guys would have been inside.  ☺

What an awesome artist He is!

2 comments:

Crystal Laine said...

I love, love, love these photos! I am especially loving the horses photo-LOL.

Thank you so much for posting these. I have to link you on my blog as I have nothing to compare. Awesome.

Andi said...

These are beautiful pictures! I too love the horse photo, yet all are beautiful!